[bc-gnso] LAST CALL: Draft v2 of BC comments on latest gTLD Guidebook

Zahid Jamil zahid at dndrc.com
Wed May 11 14:50:00 UTC 2011

Dear Steve,

Per the existing BC position mention of the Reserve/GPML as recently mentioned in the GAC board discussions should also find mention.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***