[bc-gnso] Public Comment: The FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 21:57:57 UTC 2011

Dear BC Members
Please note the attached public comment announcement. I will put this on the BC agenda for next week for a very short discussion.
Since the travel costs affect the overall budget and operating plan, which Chris Chaplow, our V.P., Finance and Operations, manages for the BC re comments, I'll ask him to undertake our comments/ feedback on this topic as well.  I have reviewed both the Strat/Operating Plan/Budget and this document, and it is i interesting that they are not aligned at all. I am anticipating a one hour discussion/working call session, but Chris will determine that, and set up a mechanism to take member comment.
In the meantime, this is an alert to members that this topic will get a few minutes on the BC call.
Best Regards
Marilyn CadeBC Chair