[bc-gnso] CSG Budget and Operating Plan Update

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Wed Feb 8 16:33:20 UTC 2012

Dear Members,

Following up from my CSG Budget and Operating Plan WG

Here is a link to the FY13 framework plan.
http://www.icann.org/en/planning/ops-budget-framework-fy2013-en.pdf

It contains

        13 -  ICANN Priorities - page 6
        14  - Core  Operations – page 11
        15 – Ongoing Strategic Projects – page 13
        22 – New Strategic Projects – page 13
                 Framework  p24 and assumption p25 to 29
                 Revenue  p30 and assumptions p31 to 32
                 Contingency p33 and Investment and Reserves

The Budget Group's Wik which Bene maintains for usi:

 <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31163092>
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31163092
Which includes call notes and transcripts from previous calls as well as
current deadlines and background documentation

Looking forwards to receiving any member comments when we circulate the
draft.

An new members welcome to help comment either globally or more specifically
on any  Core operation or Strategic Project.

Best regards

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.