[bc-gnso] FW: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B Recommendations

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Feb 8 17:36:09 UTC 2012

Mikey and Chris — following up on today's BC member call.

As our leads on IRTP-B, could you please look at the comment we submitted last August (below), and edit to fit the current Public Comment opportunity (Link<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/irtp-b-rec9-part2-23jan12-en.htm>)?

This comment is due 13-Feb-2012.

Thanks,
Steve