[bc-gnso] mCADE comments on the Improvements to new gTLD expansion plan

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:15:21 UTC 2012

I want to remind members that we wanted to review comments as incoming Officers/ExComm, and we wanted to start today on that, per Steve DelBianco's memo of 2/03, providing the format for input.

Thanks to those who had a chance to respond.

If you haven't responded using format and intend to, you will need to do that today. If you have only a short statement about general support, or non support, we will accept that, but again today only.
Please post to bc-gnso list, which is the public list.

If there is a confidential aspect, you can  post only to Steve and to me. But it is preferable to post to the BC members.

We will assess the inputs and comments received by today, COB US PST,  and the ExComm will determine next steps by Monday and announce them.

Again, if you have told me, or Steve, or any other officer of your views,we cannot reflect those for you onto the list, but your discussions have been useful and informative. And you can send a SHORT email as to the overall view as noted above.

If you or your members feel the need for more information overall on ICANN's program and offerings, you can also say that.

Best regards

Marilyn Cade
For the ExComm

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T