[bc-gnso] Posting the list of "improvements" to the new gTLD program to the BC public list

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Jan 11 16:48:07 UTC 2012

Dear Members,

Please find attached the transcript for yesterday's BC Call. I have also
posted it to the BC Wiki in the teleconference section, along with all
other transcripts and reports.

As requested, I have also posted the document regarding the list of
improvements to the new gTLD program to the Wiki.

As a reminder, the BC Wiki can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsobc/Home

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat