[bc-gnso] Involuntary Reservation change by Hilton Prague

Frederick Felman Frederick.Felman at markmonitor.com
Sat Jun 2 03:03:57 UTC 2012

Faisal and I too. Moved ourselves a few blocks away. Will not be staying at Andels.

ART DECO IMPERIAL H(WORLD HOTELS & RESOR)
ART DECO IMPERIAL H NA PORICI 15 PRAGUE

Sent from my mobile

Frederick Felman
Chief Marketing Officer
MarkMonitor

303 Second Street
Suite 800 North Tower
San Francisco, CA 94107

+1(415)606-3733 mobile

ffelman at markmonitor.com<mailto:ffelman at markmonitor.com>

(please excuse any content I might blame on apple's absurd and comical autocorrect  including but not limited to typos)