[bc-gnso] Outreach and Participation: Prague and beyond:

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:49:10 UTC 2012

I am going to propose a small informal working session on Outreach and Participation in preparation for Prague discussions:
 Let me launch this with an invitation to those who have indicated interest in the past/present:
New BC Members: Gabi Sziak,  Angie Graves, Troy HarwoodICC : Ayesha HassenChris as V.ChairWITSA: Africa:  Jimson Olufuye, Waudo Siganga [Anders Halverson]WITSA: Latin America: Alex Mora - Costa RicaCC member: Ron Andruff

Are there other members who would like to join this working discussion ? Anyone interested in the work should volunteer to participate.
For Prague, we will have a priority to address brands who attend due to the new gTLD program, but the longer term goal is to build our own local leaders program. It is actually focused on helping those who are working already with the BC in their region to enable them to strengthen the visibility of ICANN/BC in their region, and to support participation in key events.

Bene will send a doodle to the names I've nominated, but the working session is open, and if you want to volunteer to join this working session/discussion, please just tell her that at bc-secretariat at icann.org.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair