[bc-gnso] Conflict of Interest Policy

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Mar 14 22:04:11 UTC 2012

Marilyn asked me to forward the link with all the documents related to
conflict of interests that are under consideration. I believe she will
write an individual note about which are of relevance to focus on.

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/board-coi-review-11mar12-en.htm

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat