[bc-gnso] Report card on BC/IPC improvements in Rights Protection Mechanisms for new gTLDs

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Nov 29 14:22:15 UTC 2012

BC Members — in advance of our member call tomorrow, here's a "report card" on the eight RPM improvements we suggested in Toronto.  (attached)

The report card includes links to Fadi's blogs on "Strawman" proposals.

Below the report card are my notes from Fadi's call on 26-Nov.

This doc also includes the latest proposal from BC/IPC on how to implement "blocking" thru a Limited Preventative Registration mechanism (LPR).

Look forward to the discussion tomorrow, when BC members who were engaged in the discussion can explain further:
Marilyn Cade
Elisa Cooper
Bryce Coughlin
Martin Sutton