[bc-gnso] Toronto Agenda for BC members call.

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Sat Oct 13 16:57:56 UTC 2012

Elisa,

I guess my question was have we resolved the issue of who are the BC's NomComm representatives? I couldn't find a definitive answer in the mail threads and consequently it appears as an open item to me.

I take your answer to mean that the current se of appointees is set and the BC will not be addressing the issue further at this time. However, it remains unclear to me how we, the BC arrived at this decision. Perhaps it is minuted and I am remiss in not reading the minutes.

Sorry to be a bother on this but I saw an important process question raised, a considerable amount of mail related to that question, and I'm not certain of the resolution or the manner of that resolution.

I apologize if I'm being difficult.

Best,

Bill