[bc-gnso] Announcing that the BC will meet with the 2013 Nominating Committee members and Chair/Chair-Elect in Toronto - date and time to be confirmed/Background Reports for Nominating Committees - 2011, 2010, 2009 [2012 will be available soon]

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Sun Sep 30 21:40:25 UTC 2012

Marilyn,

Just an additional data point when you and the rest of the ExeCom respond to
my previously inquiry.

There is supposed to be a Big Business and Small Business representative
serving on the NomCom.  You have indicated that Ron is representing large
businesses and associations, however, I believe RNA Partners is a small
business.  Could you confirm that there were no large business
self-nominees?

Best regards,

Michael