[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 27-Dec-2013: follow-up on singular-plural TLDs

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Fri Dec 20 23:34:41 UTC 2013

Steve, Andy,

Thanks for your excellent work on this. Just out of curiosity, has the
Board or the NGPC provided any rationale for not following the GAC's advice
on singular/plurals?

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/