[bc-gnso] Updated draft for approval on 14-Jan: BC comment on Strawman Solution

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:10:20 UTC 2013

Dear Steve and all,

We agree with the BC comments and appreciate the work done by Steve and
other BC members on these issues.

We support these efforts and understand the need for implementation
improvements to RPMs to mitigate costs and risk to companies and consumers
and make RPMs more effective.

We are only attaching for your consideration some small suggested edits to
the introduction. The idea behind these suggestions is to use a
constructive and future oriented language approach.

Please feel free to just ignore our suggestions if they do not reflect the
way you/BC want/s to express or if not relevant.

Thanks a lot,

Gabi & Celia

eInstituto

*Gabriela Szlak *
Directora Iniciativas RED/ODR y eGobernanza
eInstituto

25 de mayo 611 Piso 3º  - C1002ABM
Ciudad Autonoma Buenos Aires - Argentina
(+54 11) 4878-0179
*Skype:* gabrielaszlak
odr at einstituto.org <presidencia at einstituto.org>
www.einstituto.org****

2013/1/14 <martinsutton at hsbc.com>

> Let me try that with the attachment! (sorry)
>

> *Martin C SUTTON*<http://directory.global.hsbc/cgi-whitepages/search-entry.pl?attribute_extramail=mail&operator_extramail=sw&unused_searching=no&co=*&value_extramail=martinsutton@hsbc.com>
> * *
> Group Risk
> Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence | HSBC HOLDINGS PLC HGHQ
> Group Security & Fraud Risk
> 8 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London,E14 5HQ,United Kingdom
>
>    Phone +44 (0)20 7991 8074 / 7991 8074 Mobile +44 (0) 7774556680 Email *
> martinsutton at hsbc.com* <martinsutton at hsbc.com>

> Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!
>

>  From: Martin C SUTTON/HGHQ/HSBC at HSBC To: Steve DelBianco <
> sdelbianco at netchoice.org> Cc: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso at icann.org>,
> owner-bc-gnso at icann.org Date: 14/01/2013 10:19 Subject: Re: [bc-gnso]
> Updated draft for approval on 14-Jan: BC comment on Strawman Solution Sent
> by: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org
> ------------------------------
>

> Steve,
>
> Great work, thank you.
>
> Given the sensitivities around the term 'blocking' I've suggested
> amendments to one of the paragraphs, which I hope is helpful.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Martin
> *
> **Martin C SUTTON*<http://directory.global.hsbc/cgi-whitepages/search-entry.pl?attribute_extramail=mail&operator_extramail=sw&unused_searching=no&co=*&value_extramail=martinsutton@hsbc.com>
> * *
> Group Risk
> Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence | HSBC HOLDINGS PLC HGHQ
> Group Security & Fraud Risk
> 8 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London,E14 5HQ,United Kingdom
>
>    Phone +44 (0)20 7991 8074 / 7991 8074  Mobile +44 (0) 7774556680  Email
> *martinsutton at hsbc.com* <martinsutton at hsbc.com>

> Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!
>

>   From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>  To: bc - GNSO list <
> bc-gnso at icann.org>  Date: 14/01/2013 02:30  Subject: [bc-gnso] Updated
> draft for approval on 14-Jan: BC comment on Strawman Solution  Sent by:
> owner-bc-gnso at icann.org
>
>  ------------------------------
>

> The attached update is for discussion and final approval during our 14-Jan
> member call.
>
> I've updated the original draft per suggestions from Ron Andruff, John
> Berard, Elisa Cooper, and Sara Deutsch. A redline is also attached to show
> those changes from the 2-Jan draft.
>
> The BC will submit these comments on 15-Jan.  We will also be able to
> submit Reply comments thru 5-Feb.
>
> *
> From: *Steve DelBianco <*sdelbianco at netchoice.org*<sdelbianco at netchoice.org>
> >*
> Date: *Wednesday, January 2, 2013 5:44 PM*
> To: *bc - GNSO list <*bc-gnso at icann.org* <bc-gnso at icann.org>>*
> [...]

*Dra. Gabriela Szlak *

Abogada & Mediadora

Consultora en Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologías

Estudio Rosz

Avenida Roque Saenz Peña 943, Piso 6° 62,

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina

(005411) 4328-0231 / 4393-7508

www.estudiorosz.com.ar

www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar  <http://www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar/>

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @G*abiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.