[bc-gnso] BC Memers Call - Finance Update

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Mon Jul 1 16:06:48 UTC 2013

Members

Slightly longer notes  on Budget Update than I  said on the call today:

BC submitted comment on time (31 May)  more questions than comments.

BC submitted analysis and support of   IPC, Ry, ISP, M Oconor in Reply
round. (21 June) (thanks Angie)

ccNSO submitted comments after close. (25 June)

ICANN summary and answers has STILL not been posted despites several
announcements.

Board Finance Committee approved on 16th May FY14 “budget be approved during
the Durban meeting, and during the interim, the organization be authorized
to operate in a manner consistent with the budget as posted.”

BC has submitted SO/AC FY13 support requests to the full value of agreed
budget yesterday. ie By last day of FY13 to include Beijing and Durban
newsletter costs and Leadership Development Programme. I have had receipt
conf.

Notice Two sessions on the Durban Schedule  Wed 11.00 to 12.30 ICANN Finance
open Session  and

Thur 10.00 to 11.00  Finance Process Improvements Working Group

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9