[bc-gnso] NomCom

stephvg at gmail.com stephvg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:30:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for that clarification J Scott. Not having been on the call I had not understood that there was discussion about manipulating the results to achieve diversity and obviously agree with you there.

Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot as a group. Let's get the right reps first, and then worry about fine tuning.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/