[bc-gnso] Delays due to travel challenges returning from int'l travel.

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:29:08 UTC 2013

Due to travel problems in NE USA, email responses may be delayed. Apologies if my responses are affecting planning for the BC call or follow up.

I expect to arrive back in DC evening. Will have intermittent email and phone until then.

If there is a question re CSG schedule for Durban, or CSG discussions, please copy the Chair as well, and Secretariat. Thanks much to BC members.

Marilyn Cade, CSG rep for BC
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T