[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee June Report Card

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Tue Jun 11 18:58:51 UTC 2013

Thanks Ron

That was an interesting update.

Did I pick up that your group will finish at Durban -  and hand over final
selection to the next years NomCom?

In the same way your group’s first task was the final selection?

Is it a good thing to hand over final selection to a new group (fresh eyes
etc) or a bad thing (reinvent the wheel etc) ?

Best

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.