[bc-gnso] Registry Conf Call & Proposal for meeting with .BRANDS

martinsutton at hsbc.com martinsutton at hsbc.com
Mon Mar 4 16:39:43 UTC 2013

Ron,

For many of the .brand applicants, ICANN and the gTLD programme (still)
represents an insignificant part of their overall business.  Hence, many
applicants will expect their consultants to cover the ICANN chores, rather
than be present themselves.

Nevertheless, I would hope that those applicants based closer to Beijing
will be taking the opportunity to attend in April.

As you know, I am an applicant for .hsbc and have been engaging with other
.brand applicants to identify ways to ensure that our interests are
represented within the ICANN structure going forward. I would be happy to
facilitate a discussion with the BC on .brand perspectives with those that
will be available in Beijing. In the meantime, the attached paper was
submitted by this group to ICANN in response to the public comment period
for the RA changes;

Kind regards,

Martin

Martin C SUTTON
Group Risk
Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence | HSBC HOLDINGS PLC HGHQ
Group Security & Fraud Risk
8 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London,E14 5HQ,United Kingdom

Phone
+44 (0)20 7991 8074 / 7991 8074
Mobile
+44 (0) 7774556680
Email
martinsutton at hsbc.com

Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!

From:
"Ron Andruff" <randruff at rnapartners.com>
To:
"'Elisa Cooper'" <Elisa.Cooper at markmonitor.com>, "'bc - GNSO list'"