[bc-gnso] BC GNSO Councilor & Small Business Seat on Nominating Committee Elections: Nominations now open

Hansen, Anjali AHansen at council.bbb.org
Fri Oct 4 17:33:24 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Stéphane. I would be honored to serve on this very important committee and I will provide a statement of interest to the BC for your collective consideration in the coming week.

Anjali

Anjali Karina Hansen  Deputy General Counsel

Tel: 703-247-9340
Fax: 703-276-0634
Email: ahansen at council.bbb.org<mailto:ahansen at council.bbb.org>
bbb.org<http://www.bbb.org/>  Start With Trust®

Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
3033 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA  22201

For consumer tips, scams and alerts: Read our blog
<http://www.bbb.org/blog/>Find us on: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bbb_us> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Business-Bureau-US/25368131403> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1917928&trk=anet_ug_grppro> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/BBBconsumerTips> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_us>

This message is a private communication, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete the message from your system without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.