[bc-gnso] Reminder: Buenos Aires BC Attendees

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Mon Oct 21 14:57:05 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

If you have not already confirmed your attendance in Buenos Aires, please do
so asap for planning purposes in preparation for the Buenos Aires meeting.

If you do not have all of the information required below, please still do
let me know if you are in fact planning on attending.

*	Arrival/Departure dates
*	Hotel Name
*	Contact details on site
*	Extra guests