[bc-gnso] Reminder: Buenos Aires BC Attendees

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Oct 21 15:24:21 UTC 2013

Bene:

I arrive on the morning of Thursday, November 14th and depart on the evening of Sunday, November 24th. (booked some extra time so I can play tourist ;-)

I am staying at the Marriott Plaza Hotel.

The best way to contact me is by e-mail or text to my cell phone. The hotel # is 54-11-4318-3000.

As of now I have no guests along for the trip.

Best regards, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW