[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: draft BC comment on Public Interest Commitments dispute resolution

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Oct 22 22:08:07 UTC 2013

Steve, Anjali, Gabi and colleagues,

The draft BC comment is quite good in recommending a number of means by
which PICS enforcement can be strengthened.  Considering that the March
PICDRP was edited down from 8 pages to 4 in this October version, it is
going in the right direction in my view.

I support this good work.

Thanks and kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff