[bc-gnso] Election Results: BC GNSO Councilor & NomCom Small Business Seat Elections

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Oct 31 19:08:46 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

This is an election announcement regarding the BC GNSO Councilor Seat &
Nominating Committee Small Business Seat elections which concluded
yesterday, October 30th, 2013. Out of 51 BC Members, 33 members voted in
this election. Upon reception of each vote, as Voting Officer I tallied each
vote and applied the BC weighted voting according to each member's category.
Once the tallies were completed and the voting period closed, Glen De Saint
Gery (Returning Officer) and Rob Hoggarth (Verifying Officer) verified all
votes, and the tally.

The confirmed results are the following:

BC GNSO Councilor Seat:

.         Philip Corwin: 31 votes in favor

.         Gabriela Szlak: 39 votes in favor

Nominating Committee Small Business Seat:

.         Ron Andruff: 36 votes in favor

.         Anjali Hansen: 34 votes in favor

The winners of the elections are therefore: Gabriela Szlak (GNSO Councilor)
and Ron Andruff (Nominating Committee Small Business Seat).

Please join me in congratulating Gabriela and Ron.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat