[bc-gnso] Continuation of GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Mon Feb 3 21:08:46 UTC 2014

Dear BC Members,

Please find below and ICANN announcement regarding the continuation of the
GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions. If you are interested in joining any
of the meetings please follow the RSVP instructions below to receive the
dial in details.

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat

bc-secretariat at icann.org

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsobc/Home

www.bizconst.org

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-28jan14-en.htm>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-28jan14-en.htm

Continuation of GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions

Following a successful GNSO WG Newcomer Open House session pilot session
<http://www.ispcp.info/policy-resources/gnso-working-groups-newcomer-open-ho
use/>  in December of last year, we would like to continue with these
sessions to allow for new GNSO WG participants to come together and ask any
questions they may have about GNSO Working Groups, procedures and/or
processes. We know there is a lot of information to digest when you join a
GNSO Working Group and would like to offer this opportunity to come
together, talk and answer any questions you may have.

To allow for maximum participation in these calls, the proposed schedule is
as follows:

Thursday 6 February at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 6 March at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 3 April at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 1 May at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 5 June at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 3 July at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 7 August at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 4 September at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 2 October at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 6 November at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 4 December at 12.00 UTC

To convert to your local time zone, please see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

If you are interested to join the next meeting on 6 February or any of the
future meetings, please let the GNSO Secretariat know (gnso-secs at icann.org)
and they will send you the call details. If there are any specific questions
you already have, or any overviews or introductions you think would be
helpful (e.g. GNSO Policy Development Process or GNSO Working Group
guidelines), please let us know in advance and we will prepare materials
accordingly. Feel free to share this invitation with others that you think
may be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you at the next meeting!

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org

http://gnso.icann.org