[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Accountability and Transparency Review Team recommendations

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Feb 18 00:54:08 UTC 2014

Attached is my first draft BC comment on recommendations from the second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2).  ICANN's comment page is here<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/atrt2-recommendations-09jan14-en.htm> and the ATRT2 recommendations are here<http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/final-recommendations-31dec13-en.pdf>.

Initial comments close 21-Feb and reply comments close 15 March.  Today begins our 14-day review period, putting us on track to submit comments by 3-March.

Marilyn will likely have initial edits, but all BC members are invited to REPLY ALL with edits (using TRACK CHANGES, please).

-
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination