[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Status Update from expert working group on gTLD Directory Services

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Fri Feb 28 18:24:05 UTC 2014

All,

One thing I have learned in the last couple of years is that the approaches of the ccTLDs are not different just because they say they are.  The rules, written by local government, in the main, are often far more iron-clad and accessible than in the G world.  I might suggest we ask for a primer on just how they are different (from gTLDs and among ccTLDs, too).  Perhaps we can squeeze in a webinar before Singapore?  I can ask Byron at CIRA (and chair of the ccNSO Council0 to suggest someone who could do it for us.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Status Update from expert working group on gTLD Directory Services