[bc-gnso] LAST CALL FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Proposed Specification 13 to Registry Agreement for .Brand gTLDs

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Jan 29 20:56:21 UTC 2014

Thanks to those who worked on this comment.  RNA Partners supports it as
written.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners

 <http://www.rnapartners.com> www.rnapartners.com

Specification 13 to Registry Agreement for .Brand gTLDs

Just 2 days left before we finalize and post this comment to ICANN.

Mike Rodenbaugh signaled his agreement.

Any other comments from members?