[bc-gnso] LAST CALL FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Proposed Specification 13 to Registry Agreement for .Brand gTLDs

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Thu Jan 30 00:31:27 UTC 2014

SVGC also supports. Thanks to the drafters and to Steve for coordinating
this effort.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/