[bc-gnso] LAST CALL FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Proposed Specification 13 to Registry Agreement for .Brand gTLDs

martinsutton at hsbc.com martinsutton at hsbc.com
Wed Jan 29 18:12:38 UTC 2014

No additional comments - I support.

Thanks to andy and Stephanie for the drafting.

Kind regards,

Martin

Martin Sutton
Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence
Ph:  ++44 (0)20 7991 8074
Mob:  ++44 (0)777 4556680
Sent from my BlackBerry

HSBC Holdings plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
Registered in England number 617987