[bc-gnso] Request for input: GNSO's Working Group on Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Mar 1 00:09:09 UTC 2014

On our last two BC calls, we asked for volunteers to respond to questions from a PDP working group on issues for the Accreditation of Privacy & Proxy services under the new RAA. (wiki<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43983094>)

No volunteers came forward, and the deadline was today.  So I responded for the BC, using previously approved BC statements and several questions (not positions) for consideration.

See my response below, and please think about volunteering for this working group.  If nothing else, please attend their session in Singapore on this issue that’s always been vital to BC member interests.

—Steve