[bc-gnso] FOR FINAL REVIEW TODAY: BC comment on Status Update from expert working group on gTLD Directory Services

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Mar 3 17:31:48 UTC 2014

Attached is the FINAL version of BC comments on the status report from EWG (Expert Working Group) on gTLD Directory Services.

There were many excellent comments from BC members during the review period.  Over the weekend, Jimson Olufuye, Marilyn Cade, and I did our best to consolidate and reconcile member comments and questions.

Please give this a final review and REPLY ALL if we have missed or mis-stated any consensus comments.

If there are no objections, I will submit this to the EWG by noon EST on Tuesday 4-Mar.

-Steve