[bc-gnso] FOR FINAL REVIEW TODAY: BC comment on Status Update from expert working group on gTLD Directory Services

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Mon Mar 3 22:25:52 UTC 2014

Thanks to you all for this hard work.

SVGC supports as presented.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
Stephane Van Gelder Consulting LTD

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/