[bc-gnso] BC Comment on Initial Report of new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:20:05 UTC 2018

Steve, thanks so much!  Our comments are the most substantive to date! Congratulations to the co drafters.

And, by the way,

Welcome back -- I can't wait to hear about your trip to Cuba. I have been corresponding with a dear colleague about the possibility of a national IGF in Cuba.

If you loved it, you could join me!