[bc-gnso] PTI & IANA FY23

Tim Smith tim.smith at cipa.com
Wed Oct 13 23:07:04 UTC 2021

Lawrence and Jimson….and hopefully all others on the Finance Committee: (If I’ve missed anybody, please forward this)

Attached are some thoughts that I am presenting related to the BC comment on the budgets.  I have been having some email problems and may not have seen any correspondence that others have submitted.  Either way, please give me your thoughts on these points along with your own observations so we can pull our comments together.

By the way, I haven’t gone back to look at our FY22 comment so my observations are made in isolation at this point.

Thanks,

Tim Smith

General Manager

Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA)

www.cipa.com