[bc-gnso] POSTED: BC comment on Registry Service Provider (RSP) handbook

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Apr 22 16:47:51 UTC 2024

Just posted our comments on the Review of the Draft Registry Service Provider (RSP) Handbook - New gTLD Program<https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/review-of-the-draft-registry-service-provider-rsp-handbook-new-gtld-program-13-03-2024>

ICANN required us to comment on separate questions in the input form shown here<https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/review-of-the-draft-registry-service-provider-rsp-handbook-new-gtld-program-13-03-2024/submissions/icann-business-constituency-22-04-2024>.

But I will post the attached PDF to our Positions page for easier reference.

Thanks again to drafters Segunfunmi Olajide, John Berard, Alan Woods, and Vivek Goyal.