[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on .XXX renewal agreement

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Apr 29 15:21:23 UTC 2024

Today we filed the attached comment on the Proposed Renewal of the Registry Agreement for .XXX (link<https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/proposed-renewal-of-the-registry-agreement-for-the-xxx-top-level-domain-tld-18-03-2024> to comments page).

Thanks to Margie Milam for drafting.

-- Steve