[bylaws-coord] Bylaws redline

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Apr 4 11:26:24 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 11:21:22AM +0000, Gregory, Holly via bylaws-coord wrote:
>  I do not recall a promise for such a document but our very tired team will try to produce it in the next several days.

I confess I don't understand the need for such a document.  If we get
it, in order to use it we'd have to validate it.  We don't actually
have time to do that collectively as a separate step, and to do it
we'd end up doing the same work as just going through the
recommendations ourselves.

Moreover, I'm not at all sure that as a matter of prioritisation the
lawyers should turn their focus from validating the text themselves.
That is an urgent and necessary task, and must take priority.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com