[bylaws-coord] Update requested on overall project plan

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Wed Apr 13 13:26:57 UTC 2016

Matthieu, we are feeding our significant edits to ICANN Legal to include in next draft.  I have no clear idea when the next draft will circulate and I don't know how close to final it will be -- that depends on whether our edits are accepted as is or whether there is negotiation. It also depends on when we get the comments from CCWG.  We will need at least 48 hours to review a very close to final draft before we can certify. Holly.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)