[bylaws-coord] Next steps for the bylaws draft

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Sun May 22 13:27:14 UTC 2016

Hi Bruce, We have provided ICANN Legal with a chart showing edits that should be made based on the CCWG comment letter ( although there are several items outstanding that we will work on early this week).  We also included general proof reading changes.  We are prepared to review the summary of public comments  that we have been told ICANN staff is preparing as soon as it is available and we hope that it will be available early Tuesday morning at the latest but we have not heard from staff on that.   We suggest that a bylaws coordinating group call be held on Wednesday to go over any issues.  We stand ready to do whatever it takes this week to meet the deadline.  Kind regards, Holly

Sent with Good (www.good.com)