[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed Nov 5 22:22:19 UTC 2014

Olivier,

In Los Angeles meeting I understood that members of this WG have to ask of
each RALO what the topics for Webinars could be. I asked to LACRALO and I am
waiting the answer of their members.

Am I supposed to replace the members of the WG????

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605