[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Nov 5 23:35:31 UTC 2014

Dear Tijani,

I think that perhaps it needs to be repeated that members of this WG
need to go out and ask their RALOs via their RALO lists, to receive
suggestions for Webinars. The concern I have is that I have not seen
such traffic on the EURALO mailing list.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 05/11/2014 23:22, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:

> Olivier,
>

> In Los Angeles meeting I understood that *members of this WG*have to
> ask of each RALO what the topics for Webinars could be. I asked to
> LACRALO and I am waiting the answer of their members.
>
> Am I supposed to replace the members of the WG????

> *Tijani BEN JEMAA*
>
> Executive Director
>
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (*FMAI*)
>
> Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
>
> Mobile: + 216 98 330 114
>
> Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD