[cc-humanrights] Last call for CCWP charter

Patrik Fältström paf at netnod.se
Tue Apr 21 19:07:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Olivier...I might got things upside down...too many things even for people like me :-P

That said, I think this "by the drafting team accepted charter" explicitly should be sent to the SO/AC.

For example, I have no idea whether SSAC officially would/will support this group, and/or how SSAC choose to interact with it.

So at least I must get some time as chair of SSAC to deal with SSAC.

That the group will now launch I think is clear (given you correcting me Olivier), we only do not know what formal support might might get.

Do not pause or stop working just because of this! :-)

   Patrik