[cc-humanrights] Last call for CCWP charter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:50:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

as  Olivier reminded it, it is a cross-community working party. well yet
another new specie of working setting within ICANN :)

my understanding since Singapore session is to have something ad-hoc for
the time-being, starting quickly the work with volunteers from different
parts of ICANN , having the goals highlighted in the charter and then
moving to more formal setting when SOs/ACs are ready e.g. post CWG work .

however, we can inform the SOs/ACs about the charter,  maybe also a
tentative timeline, and keep them updated so they would be able to approve
in due time and plan for the forthcoming workload.

Best,

Rafik