[cc-humanrights] Human Rights in CCWG on accountability

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:12:55 UTC 2015

Hi Niels, I agree with Bill that it is not an either/or, but I definitely
believe it is important to be in the subgroup discussing the language from
the outset. The list has been created a couple of days ago and so far the
subgroup has exchanged general views mostly making the point that the text
should not be over-comprehensive. A possible f2f meeting in Dublin is also
being discussed.

I was told that it is necessary to join the CCWG on accountability mailing
list and from there request to join the WG, but others may confirm.

Two days ago, the names below were the members of the WG, but I guess there
may be more at this point.

Leon Sanchez

·  Mathieu Weill

·  Thomas Rickert

·  Avri Doria

·  Robin Gross

·  Nigel Roberts

·  Eberhard Lisse

·  Matthew Shears

·  David McAuley

·  Greg Shatan

·  Paul Twomey

·  Jorge Cancio

·  Seun Ojedeji

·  Jordan Carter

·  Stephanie Perrin

·  David Einhorn

·  Kavouss Arasteh

·  Olga Cavalli

·  Rafik Dammak

·  Suzanne Radell

·  Phil Buckingham

·  Martin Boyle

·  Marilia Maciel

·  Markus Kummer

·  Marilyn Cade

·  Samantha Eisner

Best!

Marília

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en