[cc-humanrights] Final version of the flyer

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:33:18 UTC 2015

Thanks for caughting this typo Steph. I do not have strong feelings about
the order of paragraphs. But I think it is very important that we have a
final version of the flyer to approach SO/ACs and Fadi tomorrow. Could we
close it today?
Best wishes and nice Sunday to all.
Marília

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Stephanie Perrin <
stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:

>  you need an "on" in the third para after discussion, and my earlier
> comments still apply....not a good idea to start with the ruggies....
> sorry to have missed the call, I have now signed up to the list (sorry I
> had thought I was on it)
> On 2015-01-30 8:20, Niels ten Oever wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached the final version of the flyer for ICANN & Human
> Rights meeting at ICANN52.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en