[cc-humanrights] Final version of the flyer

Stefania Milan icanned at stefaniamilan.net
Sun Feb 1 12:39:44 UTC 2015

Thanks for putting together the flyer!
I am also with Stephanie re: starting with Ruggies might be off-putting. We could start instead with the sentence "The session will discuss how ICANN can serve the public interest consistent
with human rights and what this means in practice", transforming it into a question (How can ICANN ...?)
I would also indicate the London and LA meetings with the corresponding number: ICANN 50 and ICANN 51, rather with the cities.

In any case, never mind, really minor issues.
Thanks again!
Stefania