[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 20 08:34:05 UTC 2015

Unfortunately I am at the ABC4Trust meeting at this time, cannot make
the call.  I attach the summary which I had done, combining the two
pagers Marillia and I had done.  Might be useful, just in case. Please
note that I left the contact points and mailing list info blank (xxx
zzz) so it needs to be filled in as appropriate.
Stephanie