[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Jan 20 13:13:27 UTC 2015

Hi Stephanie, Stefania, and others,

What we would really need is more examples and cases for human rights
and ICANN. Do you think you could perhaps document some of those?

We need more examples and issue that are relevant for registries and
registrars, like 3rd party liability issues, take down issues.

That would really help to get people on board and make the paper stronger.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9