[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:56:51 UTC 2015

Lee, Rafik and I are having trouble in opening your attached file with call
numbers. Could you or Nicolas send it in another format?

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 5:42 AM, HIBBARD Lee <Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int> wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
> Please find attached the conf call dial-in details for those participating
> in calls today and this Thursday as mentioned below.
>
> Many thanks to Nicolas from the Swiss Federal Office of Communications
> (OFCOM) for arranging the calls.
>
> Speak soon.
>
> Lee

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en